- Wife to the Hubs
- Mom to Chatterbox and Hugs
- Electronic Accessibility Evangelist
- Avid Runner
- First-time blogger
The Hubs has been telling me for years to open my own shop and sell the items I make. The problem is I’ve never had items lying around to sell; everything I made was a special request by a single person. I felt a blog would be the best avenue to see this dream into fruition and a place to share my thoughts (get ready, they are random), ideas, goals, etc.
Other interesting things about me:
- I’m a flautist (that sounds fancier than it is; I play for the church once every couple of years)
- I’m an avid blood donor
- I’m the Noble Grand (a.k.a. “Grand Poobah”) of the I.O.O.F. Mary Rebekah’s Lodge #117
- I have wicked organizational skills
- I love all things British, and
- I sing loudly in the car
I want to give credit where credit is due and I trust my readers to keep me honest. Please feel free to share links to my blog if you like what I’ve written, but do not copy and paste the entire post and link back to me.
Contact Me at: